GW0742 (GW610742) – 10mg/60 Capsules
- Better Injury Recovery – Reduced inflammatory measures in subjects (Di Paola R, et al., 2010)
- Improves Blood Flow – GW0742 relaxed pulmonary vessels in subjects hypoxia-induced hypertension (Harrington L, et al., 2010)
- Aids Fat loss – Subjects supplementing GW0742 an increase in fatty acid oxidation gene expression (Le Garf S, et al., 2019)
Out of stock
What Is GW0742?
GW0742 or GW610742 is a member of a class of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor (PPAR-δ) agonist. It is a promising drug candidate for treating cardiovascular disease, metabolic syndrome, inflammation, obesity, and diabetes. GW0742 can also increase the breakdown of fatty acid in the skeletal muscle, increase good cholesterol (serum HDL cholesterol), inhibit inflammation, and insulin resistance. Development of GW610742 is being carried out by GSK, creators of Cardarine.
Physical activity can increase peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor (PPAR-δ) expression in the skeletal muscles. PPAR-δ enables the regulation of cellular metabolic functions that control fatty acid uptake, energy balance, sensitivity, and insulin secretion. Anecdotal studies claim that, it reprograms the fibres in the muscles to shred fat and improve endurance.
Benefits of GW0742
GW0742 has been found to possess certain health benefits. Some of which include:
- Anti-inflammatory: GW0742 has been shown to prevent inflammation in the gut.
- Improves lipid profile: Anecdotal studies claim that when GW0742 is administered in small dosages, it successfully promotes lipid metabolism in the heart. But, your lipid profile should be much better when you take GW0742 because handling triglycerides will be much easier from now on.
- Rapid muscle recovery: GW0742 can help in gaining lean muscle mass and has a great effect on the recovery process, which is important to muscle growth and repair.
- Lowers Total cholesterol: According to research, GW0742 has the ability to reverse cholesterol transport. Eventually, the cholesterol will end up in the gastrointestinal tract, where it is then expelled from the body.
- It increases endurance: PPAR-δ enables the regulation of cellular metabolic functions that control fatty acid uptake, energy balance, sensitivity, and insulin secretion. It reprograms the fibres in muscles to shred fat and improve endurance.
- Insulin resistance improvement: GW0742 can increase serum HDL cholesterol (good cholesterol), increase fatty acid breakdown in skeletal muscle, improve insulin resistance and inhibit inflammation.
- Aids in building lean muscle mass: GW0742 reprograms the fibres in the muscles to shred fat and improve endurance. It can help in gaining lean muscle mass and has a great effect on the recovery process, which is important to muscle growth and repair.
Some other benefits of GW0742 may include:
- Fatty acid oxidation (helps shred fat)
- No testosterone suppression
- Inflammation reduction
- Cognition improvement
- Improvement in heart health
Results of GW0742 in Trials
During trials, GW0742 has shown metabolic changes in peripheral lymphoid tissues by raising the fatty acid oxidation gene expression during physical activity. It also lowers visceral adipose tissue mass and skeletal muscle inflammation, increased endurance, and increased insulin sensitivity.
- GW610742 provides a therapeutic approach that targets the PPAR β/δ pathway to help treat obesity (Reilly, S.M. & Lee C, 2009).
- GW610742 reduced the effect of the increased HOMA-IR in diabetic subjects fed a fructose-rich diet. This action was blocked by GSK0660 at a sufficient dose to inhibit PPAR-δ. (Dabir, S,. et al,2016).
- GW610742 has also been used to improve IR in diabetic study subjects using hyperinsulinemic-euglycemic clamping. (Fleming, B.B., 2002)
- GW610742 can also increase insulin sensitivity in these diabetic study subjects. GW 0742 reversed the reduction in GLUT4 and significantly lowered the reduced PEPCK in the liver. (Ho-Shan., et al, 2015).
- Anecdotal reports also claim that GW610742 can reduce the hyperglycemia in T1DM subjects that lack insulin. Western blotting analysis has shown that GW610742 reversed the reduction in GLUT4 and significantly lowered the reduced PEPCK in the liver. (Niu H., et al, 2015)
Anecdotal studies suggests that GW610742 (0.3 mg/kg, i.p.) may also reduce the BLEO-induced loss body weight, and the myeloperoxidase (MPO) activity. Since there has not been sufficient testing for GW610742, we are not certain about the exact dosage for this compound. However, according to research, 5-30mg/kg dosages produced the best results. It’s is better to evaluate tolerances to the substance and increase/decrease dosage accordingly. We cannot say the exact half-life of GW610742 because we do not have any data on that, but we project it to be about 24 hours, similar to that of Cardarine.
How Does GW0742 Work?
Industry experts believe the creation of GW0742 helped to lengthen GlaxoSmithKline’s patent on Cardarine. If you take a look at the chemical formula of GW 0742 and Cardarine, you will notice that both compounds are similar. This, therefore, explains the similarities in the properties of these two compounds.
GW 0742 works like most PPAR-δ agonist. The primary functions are to increase the oxidative capacity of the muscles and increase fat usage for energy. This is why GW 0742 is may be an excellent solution for athletes when it comes to increasing their endurance. However, GW0742 is still in the early stages of development hence requiring further trails to determine it’s true potential.
References to human and clinical trials are provided for general information and to give you an overview of this chemical. Do not replicate for any reason.