YK11 – 15mg/60 Capsules
What is YK11 SARM?
YK11 is a highly potent compound with anabolic properties. Classification of this compound is somewhere between a SARM and a steroid due to its similarities with DHT, a naturally occurring hormone in the body. Anecdotal reports have suggested that subjects were able to reach their full mental and physical potential while experiencing minimal side effects.
Benefits of YK11
Benefits of this chemical to individuals in the bodybuilding domain are vast. From boosting fat loss to increasing lean muscle mass and protecting bones from fractures and density loss; 5mg of YK11 per day over four weeks can cause about 5 pounds of lean muscle gain; increase arm, calf, and chest measurements, and lose two percent body fat. However, this figure comes from the average of several studies.
YK11 SARM facilitates follistatin, which helps to build the muscles. This makes it potentially good for bodybuilders. It tackles muscle growth in a special way and has little or no side effects. However, there may be mild testosterone suppression, but it can be prevented with PCT.
According to anecdotal reports, muscle mass gains are expected to start occurring in about a week. Additionally, it has been shown to be useful in both cutting and bulking cycles. YK11 SARM is believed to help in gaining lean muscle rapidly (during bulking) and also help in hardening the muscles and burning fat during a calorie deficit (cutting).
Theoretically, YK11 may be able to do these things, but there is a big difference between the things that happen at the cellular level and what will actually happen in your body. You should know that there are no human trials and studies to confirm these claims.
Apart from the benefits mentioned earlier, YK11 has some other useful health benefits. They include the following:
- Increased strength: Anecdotal reports suggest that Yk11 can enable you to lift more weight, which stimulates more muscle fibres, thereby increasing your strength. YK11 may help support bone health all over the skeletal system both in the short and long run.
- Fat reduction: According to anecdotal reports, YK11has the potential for encouraging lean muscle mass growth can cause fat losses within a short period of time. This product encourages the gain of leaner muscle and burns fat at a higher rate.
- Increased muscle size: Although YK11 is not your conventional SARM, it stimulates muscle growth and produces new muscle cells by increasing follistatin cells and suppressing myostatin (a protein that prevents your muscles from growing excessively). Anecdotal reports claim that YK11 can cause 10-15lbs worth of lean muscle mass gains in just one eight weeks cycle.
- Healthier, stronger bones: Sex hormones are important for keeping our bones healthy. According to studies, YK11 may help to make your bone stronger by binding to your androgen receptors. It also increases the activated protein kinase B (PKB) levels in your cells, which leads to bone growth. YK11 possesses many similar properties as other SARMs with plenty of more research.
Results of YK11in Clinical Trials
All of the knowledge and evidence that we have about this compound is from the anecdotal reports from people using it and cellular studies.
- According to studies, YK11 may help to make your bone stronger by binding to your androgen receptors (Piper T. et al., 2018).
- YK11 can bind itself to androgen receptors and increase the activated protein kinase B level, a serine/threonine-specific protein located in our cells. (Fayard E. et al., 2005)
- YK11 also increases the activated protein kinase B (PKB) levels in your cells, which leads to bone growth. (Ankie G.M. et al., 2006)
- This compound also helps to build lean muscle by building muscle and burning fat without retaining water (Harvard Medical School, 2019).
Dosage of YK11
Though fixed has not been ascribed to YK11, anecdotal reports suggest dosages of 10 to 15mg over 8 weeks is ideal. Determining tolerance to YK11 is important as it is very potent. Studies point to a half-12 of 12 hours.
How does YK11 work?
The chemical structure of this compound is similar to that of DHT, a naturally occurring androgen. DHT plays a major role in hair growth, prostate health and overall development in puberty.
Furthermore, activation of androgen receptors by this compound is less than that of other SARMs. However, it has a unique pathway in increasing muscle size which is through increasing follistatin. This is a naturally occurring protein which inhibits myostatin, another protein which inhibits muscles from increasing vastly in size.
References to human and clinical trials are provided for general information and to give you an overview of this chemical. Do not replicate for any reason.