- You cannot add "Ligandrol (LGD4033) - 10mg/60 Capsules" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
Andarine (S4) – 25mg/60 Capsules
- Increase Lean Body Mass – Demonstrated increase in Lean Body Mass. (Chen et al., 2005)
- Improve Skeletal Muscle Strength – Ability to improve skeletal (soleus) Muscle Strength. (Gao et al., 2007)
- Reduce Body Fat– Demonstrated reduced body fat in subjects. (Kearbey et al., 2007)
Out of stock
What is Andarine?
Andarine, S4 or GTx-007 is an investigational SARM known to be one of the stronger compounds due to its fast acting nature. Developed by GTx Inc., it has undergone various Clinical trials and is the first SARM approved for phase 2 trials. GTx Inc. developed S4 with the objective of targeting muscle wasting and osteoporosis similar to their other compound, Ostarine. In the early stages of development, Andarine showed high oral bioavailability as well as muscle building and bone building properties. As a result, many referred to it as the “ideal SARM”. It has become a popular alternative to conventional steroids due to it’s fast acting and minimal side effects.
Benefits of Andarine
The versatility of S-4 makes it so favourable amongst athletes. Bodybuilders can use it for improving strength, the cutting cycle, the bulking cycle, and the body recomposition cycle. Andarine has numerous benefits which can enhance performance greatly. These include the following:
- Andarine is that it can help reduce body fat while simultaneously increasing lean muscle mass. This is great for both the cutting and recomping phases, as lean muscle mass effectively builds up compact strength without adding too much mass.
- S-4 has also proven effective at improving the general health and strength of the skeleton-muscular system. This can be beneficial for a person’s long-term and short-term health alike.
Andarine has a positive opinion amongst professionals as it has a low side effect profile. It very infrequently causes adverse effects compared to other substances, and for that is a great option to cycle with. Andarine also does not cause water retention or bloating, so you don’t have to worry about putting on unintentional weight during the cycling process.
Results of Andarine in Trials
When Andarine was initially created and tested, it was used to treat conditions such as osteoporosis, benign prostatic hypertrophy, and other disorders that caused muscle wasting. This was because the SARM has non-steroidal anti-androgen bicalutamide as one of its most prominent compounds. Studies that involve treating conditions that result in muscle wasting have indicated that Andarine is excellent for regenerating muscles after a degenerative disorder has targeted them. This also applies to instances where performing exercise is not an option. An overview of the current studies conducted on S-4 are as follows:
- S-4 stimulated anabolic activity in tissue specific anabolic organs (Yin et al, 2003).
- Subjects achieved strong anabolic effects of S-4 in skeletal muscle, bone, and pituitary due to S-4 administration (Gao et al., 2005)
- Andarine was rapidly absorbed but slowly cleared by subjects hence demonstrating a good oral bioavailability (Kearbey et al., 2004).
- Improve bone strength complemented decreasing body fat in subjects who supplemented Andarine (Kearbey et al., 2006).
- S-4 manifested bone anabolism, prevented bone resorption, and increased skeletal muscle mass/strength (Kearbey et al., 2009).
There are a plethora of anecdotal reports on S-4 most of which applaud it’s effectiveness. Combining both the trials and reports, Andarine is one of the most documented SARMs available.
Dosages of Andarine
The dosage of Andarine that you should take during your cycle is contingent on multiple factors. Individuals who have experience with SARMs and like chemicals can start on a higher dosage but we recommend begin with the minimal dose which is 25mg per day. S-4’s half life is approximately 4-6 hours, relatively shorter than other SARMs but the oral bioavailability is much better. The ideal dosage ranges between 25mg – 50mg therefore one should begin on the low end and evaluate responses to the chemical. Finding the perfect dosage for you is critical to getting the most out of SARMs like Andarine. One of the most common side effects of S-4 is that it can cause some distortion within the vision. However, this is more prominent on the higher end of the dosages therefore keeping the dosage on the lower end of the spectrum can avoid this.
Stacking S-4 with a potent fat burner such as Cardarine can really help to improve fat loss. However, being a versatile SARM, this chemical can also be combined with Ibutamoren for a great bulking stack. Similar to other SARMs, cycles such last between 6-8 weeks with a 2-4 week break in between to allow the body to readjust and give time for natural testosterone to return to baseline. A PCT or SERM such as Nolvadex or Clomid can quicken the process.
How Does Andarine Work?
Being a Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator (SARM), S-4 mimics closely the shape of an androgen such as testosterone. However, the ligand is modified to help it target the androgen receptors in the muscle and bone more efficiently. As a result, this induces an anabolic response while keeping the androgenic one minimal.
References to clinical trials and human use are for general information and to provide an overview of this chemical. Do not replicate under any circumstances.
We aim to process and ship your items the same working day. Delivery times for the following destinations are:
- UK – 3-5 working days
- Europe – 5-7 working days
- North America – 6-8 working days
- Rest of the world – 8-15 working days (depending on destination)
If you have any questions regarding delivery, please contact us.